Friday, November 26, 2010

O' Christmas Tree

Three years ago I moved into my first condo with a roommate. Three years ago I also bought my first Christmas tree. Although I love real trees, I bought a fake one because I figured it was more economical. I put my tree up that year and two weeks later, our condo flooded. It was a mess and I won't go into it. But, I had to take my tree down before Christmas that year. The year after that, at a new condo I lived at with Rudy, we had Pepper and Dusty. Pepper just turned a year old and Dusty was 6 months so I figured it was safest not to put up my tree. The year after that, we moved in with Rudy's family, so again, I didn't put up my tree.

This year has been the first chance I've had to really get use out of my tree. I love Christmas and I love things that are pretty (probably why I love photography), so a Christmas tree is one of my favorite things. Two weeks ago, I decided I couldn't wait any longer and I spent a day decorating my tree.

It makes me happy. :) Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment