Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Fresno Fair

Every year, Rudy and I make sure we go to the Big Fresno Fair. It's really our only tradition. We eat a bunch of fatty foods, look at all the exhibits (I always say that the next year I'll enter the photography competition), and take photos in the photobooth. The fair isn't anything special, really, but I love it because it means spending time with Rudy and remembering that we've spent another year together.

This year, the fair was extra special though because we got to go with our friends, Chris and Jenny who live "up north" as us central Californians say.

This was also the first year that I saw horse racing! I swear, with Rudy's size and athleticism, he was born to be a jockey.

I'm already looking forward to next year's fair...maybe Rudy will finally win me a goldfish!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment