Monday, November 1, 2010

Life is Good

Poor blog. I've completely neglected it.

Good news is though, there hasn't been too much going on lately to blog about. My mama moved up her wedding date to January 8, so I'll be posting details to that soon. Rudy and I took our engagement photos this past weekend, so those will be posted in the coming month as well. We took our annual trip to the Big Fresno Fair with our friends Chris and Jenny a couple weeks ago, so I'll post about that soon too.

Life is good. :)

We're all supporting the Giants, even the puppies. :) Well, all except Belle, who refused to participate because I think she's a Dodgers fan. Go figure.

By the way, I took this photo on a timer on the FIRST TRY. Can you believe all of us are looking straight at the camera? Pepper is even winking at the camera! It makes me so happy. Have a wonderful week (just in case I don't come back until next week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment