Thursday, November 18, 2010

Engagement Photos


I think engagement photos are so fun! It's a chance to get to know your photographer, kiss and cuddle with your fiance and feel like a rockstar for a couple hours! This is the second professional photoshoot Rudy and I have had and this time, I really wanted to go all out. I'd never had my hair or makeup done professionally before and I've noticed in engagement photos (because I stalk many professional wedding photographer blogs and look at A LOT of sessions) that your hair and makeup can make a huge difference! So, Kamee (amazing photographer who took all of these photos) suggested contacting Katrina (seriously talented hair and makeup artist), which I did, and I'm SO happy I did! Katrina is super sweet and oh my goodness, can she do hair and makeup or what?

Kamee, Katrina...thank you so much! I had so much fun feeling like a rockstar. I'm lucky to have you two on board for the wedding!

Rudy, thanks for being such a good sport. I know the Giants were playing during the shoot and we missed any sort of Halloween fun, but you didn't complain once. I love you!




2 comments:

  1. Tricia you look fab! And you are so right about engagement photos! My hubby and I didn't have any taken and I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!

    ReplyDelete