Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dresses of the Bridesmaid Kind

My mama is getting married. Her fiance's name is Rick. He's a really nice guy and it's incredibly apparent how much he adores my mama (although EVERYONE adores my mama), so that makes him totally acceptable in my book. Rick has children as well...three girls, which makes their daughter count together a whopping seven!

Instead of having traditional bridesmaids and groomsmen, they've decided that their daughters will be their wedding party. One daughter won't be able to make it to the wedding, so there will be six girls, ranging from age 12 to 30, in the wedding party.

Because all of us ladies vary in age, shape and size, we want to each pick a dress that flatters us but follows a basic color scheme. These are all dresses that I LOVE and could see myself or one of my sisters wearing. :)



Dresses by French Connection (top left only) and Mod Cloth.

I'd love more online, budget-friendly, shops to look at! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment