Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lucky Me

About 20 minutes after I posted my last post, I got a call from my (now) employer! I was offered a job and didn't hesitate to take it! I just have to say, I am feeling SO relieved. When I was working at the zoo, I found it to be boring and easy. I hated the 8-5 schedule and complained all the time. This time around, regardless of my hour commute or 8-5 schedule, I'm promising myself (and I never break promises) that I'm going to always remember how miserable unemployment was and be incredibly grateful that I have a job.

I'm one VERY lucky girl.

Yesterday I had to pleasure of taking photos of two of my fabulous friends, Darin and Brenda. I may have had to bug them a bit...okay, A LOT, until they agreed...but I'm happy to say no restraints were needed to keep them around for the hour of the shoot.

Seriously though, they were so sweet to let me take some photos of them for their one year anniversary and I'm super happy with how they turned out! Here's one for your viewing pleasure...and more coming later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment