Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2011 = The Year of Weddings

So (Oh yeah, I start A LOT of posts this way), I'm getting married in June and my mama is getting married in February. Not only am I planning (well, I have help) my own wedding, but I'm super excited about helping plan my mama's as well!

Because weddings are fun and beautiful and exciting, I thought it would be fun to share details of mine and my mama's weddings throughout the planning process. Now, I'm not going to include every detail here. I do want sooome things to be a surprise. :)

First, let me introduce you to my wedding coordinator, Courtney Tibbets!



Photo credit: http://dapperimages.com/

As a frequent wedding blog reader, I've known for awhile that I wanted/needed to hire a wedding coordinator. Weddings are A LOT of work and seriously, I don't handle stress well. So I did some research and found Courtney. If responding to my first email in like, 2 hours (or less) wasn't enough to convince me, she was professional, bubbly and seemed like a great fit for us.

Rudy and I have been engaged since January and I wanted to start planning RIGHT AWAY. Courtney has been such a great help already and hasn't once told me that I'm ridiculous for planning so far in advance or asking dumb questions.

The hardest part so far...waiting! I want to order invitations and taste some food and buy centerpieces and shop for bridesmaid dresses. Come on 2011!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! As you know, your wedding is one I am most looking forward to for my wedding season next year- it is going to be so rad!!!

    ReplyDelete