Friday, September 3, 2010

36 Wedding Photographers

Yes, I'm obsessed with photography. I've loved taking photos since I was really young and some day (hopefully soon), I'll have the means to put that obsession to work.

This obsession drives me to read a ridiculous amount of photography blogs, mostly wedding photographers, every day. I have a "photography" folder under my bookmarks that contains, oh, 36 blogs right now....and this is a NEW computer. I know I don't even have 10% of all the crazy talent that's out there though.

With all that talent, I thought it would be incredibly difficult to choose a wedding photographer. And I'm positive that if I chose any of those 36 photographers, I would get amazing photos on my wedding day. However, it was actually really easy to choose a photographer because this particular photographer just so happens to be one of the nicest people I think I've ever met. Add talent and making me feel great about myself (yes, that is totally a requirement), and we've got a winner!

Meet Kamee from Kamee June Photography!



Photo credit: Kamee's blog

Last year I decided I really wanted photos of me, Rudy and our puppies. After doing some research and falling in love with Kamee's work, I set up a shoot and a couple months after we drove about 8 hours (round trip) for a day to get photographed. It was totally worth it! Kamee was so sweet and made us feel totally comfortable.

One of the photos from our shoot last year.



I'm so excited about our wedding and knowing Kamee is our photographer just makes it that much better! Check out her website and blog for some eye candy! You won't be disappointed!

Kamee, hopefully we will be more chatty (Rudy is especially shy) this time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment