Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Belle Kitty

My poor kitty is just miserable.

The Cerda family got a new kitten about a month ago. Although Belle has adjusted well, which we did NOT expect, she desperately wants a space away from the kitten's constant playing. With a neighborhood that lets little dogs run around unaccompanied by their owners (although don't get me started on that one), I don't want sweet, friendly, trusting Belle to run around outside.

Yesterday it was seriously, a beautiful day, so I put the pups outside for about 4 hours and Belle was happy to come in the room and hang out with me. Although she spent most of her time looking out the window, I'm hoping that time away from the crazy kitten was enough to keep her from going completely insane.



She sure is pretty.

1 comment:

  1. You should get her a cat leash, so you can take her outside on walks!

    ReplyDelete