Thursday, December 23, 2010

To A New Beginning

Exactly 6 months from today, I will be in San Diego, celebrating love. My love for Rudy.

Rudy and I have spent 5 of our 25 years of life together. It's hard to imagine what life was like without him. 5 years is a long time and we've become incredibly comfortable in our lives together. I love that. And it's true, living together has made it so we're already, practically married.

But getting married means more to me than our commitment to one another. It means a day where we get to really celebrate how much we love one another. To concentrate on us. It's our new beginning.

Our first beginning, 5 years ago.


I think we've aged well. :)

(Photo by Kamee June Photography, unedited)

2 comments:

  1. It is a good thing your wedding is in another 6 months because I still need to practice that song more, a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Trish. :-) You deserve all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete