Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Well-Behaved Monsters

I often have trouble convincing people who have met my dogs that they are usually well-behaved. They tend to get...excited...when visitors come over. This is mostly because we have super sweet friends and family who are nice to them, which then causes the dogs to go, ummm, crazy! Jumping and annoying monster dog behavior. We don't have people over often for that reason and when we do, the dogs usually stay upstairs.

What we really need is for people to come over JUST to help us train the dogs to be better behaved with guests. Any takers? =D

Anyway, here's some proof that my dogs do, in fact, relax the majority of the time they're home.



A BIG thank you to Rudy for my new Flip video camera. :) I'm afraid I'm not especially great at filming yet, but I'll be practicing a lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment