Monday, February 7, 2011

Red Lips

Kamee from Kamee June Photography (our wedding photographer!) posted self-portraits today...which are amazing, by the way. Her post suggests taking a self-portrait and challenging yourself to see past what you consider your flaws. I've taken self-portraits before but as I was reading this I thought, there's no way I'm taking a self-portrait today. I feel fat and ugly and just...blah (come on, we all feel that way sometimes). Then I thought about it again and realized I should take a self-portrait today BECAUSE I don't feel pretty....just to see if I can change my attitude about myself for the day.

So, here it is...I bought this red hat awhile ago and decided I really needed red lipstick to wear with it. This is the first time I've ever put that red lipstick on because I'm a little scared of it...but I have to admit, I rather liked the look.

Thanks for the challenge, Kamee!

No comments:

Post a Comment